Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sad colors ------ Colores tristes

This semester has been a bit of a disaster. I haven't produced anything that I like, other than the crocodiles from the previous post. Nonetheless, here is my work fro Children's Books Illustration class. The first two are scenes from Aesop's "The Lion and the Mouse", the other tree are illustration for Rapunzel. My colors got so sad... I'm afraid the way I felt about the semester was bleeding through :S

Este semestre ha sido un desastre. No he producido nada que me guste, más que los cocodrilos del post anterior. Igualmente, aquí pongo mi trabajo para la clase de Ilustración de Cuentos Infantiles. Las primeras dos son escenas de "El León y el Ratón" de Esopo, y el resto son ilustraciones para Rapunzel. Los colores se volvieron tan tristes... me temo que lo que siento hacia el semestre se ha reflejado en mi trabajo :S





No comments: